So I decided to breakdown and do some shopping for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale…at first there wasn’t anything that I HAD to have…I live in Florida…we don’t really have a season change so it’s really hard to shop and want all this fall stuff but I have to be practical sometimes. Plus, I’m trying to LEARN HOW TO SAVE MY $$$ (talk about hard to do).
what i purchased:
- lounge pants $29.90 because they just looked so unbelievably comfortable and like something I could pair with a white tank and sneakers
- hanky panky low rise thong well for starts it’s 4 for $54 you don’t pass up a deal like this ever especially when it’s the only brand of undies you wear. Stuff gets old and it’s time to toss out undies so why not replenish your drawer when the sale comes around
- foreo luna facial cleansing brush $70…Y’ALL I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS. I’ve been using the Clarisonic (on sale too) for 6 years and I’ve been curious about this facial brush so I finally decided to breakdown and get it. I read the reviews and everyone said they like it better than the clarisonic…hoping that’s the case for me. It’s better for sensitive skin too.
- cross front swing top $21.90…this just looks really comfortable and like an easy top to pair with all different bottoms…white jeans, black jeans, denim shorts, any color shorts…etc.
- cowl neck swing dress $24.90…this is a really great transitional piece for me in Florida. Sleeveless but with the added cowl neck it makes it fall-like. and it has POCKETS..who doesn’t love those in a dress?
what i still want:
- lace trim peplum top…it’s just so beautiful and staple that will most likely stay in mine or yours closet forever BUT I just can’t spend that much money right now…(remember trying to be responsible)
- addidas superstar white sneakers…i’ve wanted a pair of these since i lived in NYC but I never got around to it and I still lust over them everytime I see them
- fox fur trim parka…this thing is BEAUTIFUL like gorgeous but I have ZERO need for it…I mean maybe if I lived back in NYC or out West but a girl can still dream
- high neck one piece…another forever staple in the swimsuit drawer. I love the print and style…not too modest but still stylish
- nars cheek palette…i don’t need it but I want it because I’m a Nars junkie…
- cutout booties…honestly, i will probably breakdown and end up buying these because well they’re just so damn cute and I can get away with wearing them in FL
- split neck shift dress…I love a good white dress and this is really nice and casual
- mixed leopard printed scarf.…i don’t own a single thing leopard print. i’ve never been into animal prints really but this I am a fan of!